WHEN: Thursday, October 7, 2021 from 10:00 am - 11:00 am
WHERE: This is an online event. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 7684 6264
For information only. If not registered, you won't be admitted.
CONTACT: Nevada Industry Excellence
Toll-Free (800) 637-4634
Southern Nevada: 702-895-4998
Northern Nevada: 775-784-8092
Helping Nevada Manufacturers in the Global Economy
Presented by Speaker: Kim Daniels, Mercantile Logistics & International Trade, Inc.
Does your business import or export? Are you considering? This introductory webinar covers basic information you need to know to understand the processes and be able to manage expectations and requirements.
Who should attend:
- Managers with new suppliers that would require importing
- Managers beginning to export
- Managers exporting to new countries
- Managers interested in what it takes to bring in materials from foreign countries
- Logistics and purchasing personnel
What will they gain from attending:
- General overview of import clearance process
- Knowledge of required paperwork
- Restricted products and countries
- Causes for delays in transit and how to avoid them
- Common causes for delays through Customs
- How Covid19 has affected imports/exports