Date: January 21, 2021
Root Cause Problem Solving Webinar - Solving Problems So They Never Happen Again
Presented by: Ileana Vassiliou, President, Creating Effective Organizations
Description: Do you wish for an extraordinary day at work? One where work proceeds smoothly, and you don’t have to work around constant issues and fire fight all day? A day where you actually get work done?
Whether you’re employed in Food Processing, Fabricating, Machining, Aerospace or Construction, this webinar is a value and benefit to organizations and employees of industry, manufacturing and business services. From management, office and admin, to operations, shipping, receiving, distribution and supply chain. Improve upon your OPEX, Lean and Safety Programs.
Join us for this live interactive webinar, which we will cover:
- Defining a root cause problem-solving culture
- Unify your team around a common problem-solving methodology and vocabulary
- Identify what it takes to go from "status quo" to "status grow"
- Explore the benefits of a root cause problem-solving culture
- Experience a preview to our upcoming workshop utilizing this valued Lean principle which will deliver practical & proven techniques for solving real business problems.