Root Cause Problem Solving Workshop
- Date: Thursday, February 25th
- Time: 8:00AM-12:00PM PST
Solving Problems So They Never Happen Again
Do you want an extraordinary day at work? One where work proceeds smoothly, and you don’t have to work around constant issues and fire fight all day? A day where you can actually get work done?
Would you like to:
- Spend time and money solving the real problem?
- Unify your team around a common proven problem-solving methodology and vocabulary?
- Take the focus away from work arounds, opinion, blame and punishment; shift the focus to systemiccauses, objectivity, collaboration and data?
- Enable teams to more effectively and efficiently identify true causes and effective solutions?
- Support achievement of business goals?
- Help minimize the impact of human behavior and errors?
Join us for this four-hour practical hands-on workshop, February 25, where participants learn by helping to solve several of each other's real business issues. Root cause problem solving templates are provided as a guide for facilitating a team -for use in this workshop and for future use in your workplace.
Workshop Instructor: Ileana Vassiliou, President, Creating Effective Organizations
Southern Nevada Office: 702.895.4998
Northern Nevada Office: 775.784.8092
Event Lead: Martin Potnick email@example.com - 775-339-1175
or your local Project Manager www.nevadaie.com