A complimentary Level 1 Energy Assessment to identify improvements known as Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) including lighting retrofits, HVAC, building controls, water saving improvements and an array of innovative energy saving and renewable energy technologies.
A written proposal for a Level 2 Energy Audit that details the steps we will perform in the subsequent audit of your facility. The audit provides detailed recommendations that are sufficient for making business decisions and budgeting for each recommended modification.
Our provider can perform any of the improvements or ECM’s that have been identified. The provider is an A/B general contractor (General Engineering and General Building) with an unlimited monetary limit license.
We’ll also pursue lucrative NV Energy cash incentives to partially offset your project costs:
- A rebate which covers 50% of the cost of your Level 2 Energy Audit ($15K Cap)
- A rebate to offset your new construction costs or existing building retrofits
- A rebate to offset both Prescriptive and Custom energy conservation measures
Supplemental services for an additional fee:
- Provide measurement and verification services
- Leverage the cost of equipment at the end of its useful life
- Preparation of an Energy Management or Corporate Sustainability Plan