- Self-Directed Work Teams
- Succession Planning
- Industrial Safety Training
ESL (English as a Second Language)
Our Community Colleges have customized programs for ESL/Spanish/GED that typically run 8 weeks in duration, twice a week for 1.5 hours per session. Books are extra. These programs are done on site at a day, date, time of the company's choice. Attendees are limited based upon numbers and room size, preferably 15-20 people.
Beginning ESL Attendee may not be literate. Functions in a limited way. Simple oral communications.
After completing this class the student will be able to:
- Recognize, pronounce, write, and sequence letters of the alphabet.
- Identify and classify numeric symbols.
- Count and associate numbers with quantities. Sequence numbers.
- Be able to give (and write) personal information such as name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, sex, marital status, nationality, occupation, and signature.
- Be able to read, report, and write about time.
- Identify and classify family identities and relationships.
- Count and use coins and currency.
- Identify the months of the year and days of the week. Use a calendar.
- Address letters and envelopes.
- Fill out simple forms.