ExporTech leads companies through a facilitated process that prepares them for profitable growth in global markets.
ExporTech is the “how-to” program that helps your small- or medium-sized company enter or expand into global markets by assisting in the development of an international growth plan customized specifically for your business. Utilizing a team of export experts, ExporTech helps your company move quickly beyond planning, into actual, profitable export sales.
- provides resources that help you rapidly move from planning to actual sales andpayment
- teaches you international strategies and success factors based on real-world company research
- helps your team build a robust export plan in just three months
- connects you with reputable resources and expert consultations in your community
- accelerates your speed to market, actual leads and sales
If you’re interested in learning more about ExporTech, contact your local Nevada Industry Excellence Project Manager for more information.
Profit 101 learning simulation teaches you a fact based approach to accelerating profitable growth.
This seminar teaches a Reliable System for Protecting and Growing your Profit Margins.
It is a 1/2 day simulation that allows you to see, feel & experience a sampler of the Winning Ways System for Accelerating Profitable Growth
During PROFIT 101 you’ll EXPERIENCE:
- How to use customer mining to spark quick impact ideas
- How to use technology mining to spark big impact ideas
- How to use “Fail Fast Fail Cheap” cycles to reduce risk
National Innovation Marketplace
This program will help revitalize supply chains by providing manufacturers with the tools they need to transition from contracting sectors to emerging technologies and new market opportunities.
"American manufacturers have sophisticated technologies and systems and some of the most skilled workforces in the entire world," said Gary Locke, Secretary Department of Commerce. "By expanding the National Innovation Marketplace, the Commerce Department is bringing together in one place the ideas, products and future opportunities businesses need to identify new markets, diversify and create new jobs." Contact your MAP Project Manager to learn how to use this free service.
Learn about the Intellectual Property at Nevada’s Universities
Let us connect you with researchers at the University of Nevada, Reno, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and the Desert Research Institute so you can access faculty, laboratories, and intellectual property available for businesses to pursue.