The Facts About Exporting [Infographic] by NIST MEP
ExporTech leads companies through a facilitated process that prepares them for profitable growth in global markets.
ExporTech is the “how-to” program that helps your small- or medium-sized company enter or expand into global markets by assisting in the development of an international growth plan customized specifically for your business. Utilizing a team of export experts, ExporTech helps your company move quickly beyond planning, into actual, profitable export sales.
- provides resources that help you rapidly move from planning to actual sales andpayment
- teaches you international strategies and success factors based on real-world company research
- helps your team build a robust export plan in just three months
- connects you with reputable resources and expert consultations in your community
- accelerates your speed to market, actual leads and sales
If you’re interested in learning more about ExporTech, contact your local Nevada Industry Excellence Project Manager on the Contact Us tab. for more information.
Read more about ExporTech on the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership website:
Read about ExporTech in the Las Vegas Review Journal:
Read the article in the April 28, 2013 Las Vegas Review-Journal:
ExporTech program helps Las Vegas businesses compete worldwide.
Read the article in the February 10, 2014 Las Vegas Review-Journal:
ExporTech trains local businesses to export goods.
Learn about the Intellectual Property at Nevada’s Universities
Let us connect you with researchers at the University of Nevada, Reno, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and the Desert Research Institute so you can access faculty, laboratories, and intellectual property available for businesses to pursue.